1. Purpose of use of personal information
On the Japan Dementia International Exchange Platform (hereinafter referred to as “this
website”), you may be asked to register personal information such as your name (nickname) and e-mail address when
making inquiries by e-mail, registering as a user, posting articles, etc.
This personal information will be used for responding to your inquiries, confirmation and contact in relation to your registered details, with necessary information via e-mail etc., and will not be used for any purpose other than that stated at the time of provision.
2. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Personal information on this website will be managed appropriately and will not be disclosed to third parties except in the following cases.
- When we have obtained your consent
- When disclosure is required for cooperation with laws and regulations
3. Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion and suspension of use of personal information
If you request for your personal information to be disclosed, corrected, added to, deleted, or suspended from use, we will promptly accommodate such requests after confirming your identity.
4. Access analysis tool
This site uses the “Google Analytics” access analysis tool from Google.